Friday, December 11, 2015

Can I Force My Spouse To Stay Married to Me? - LawyerDivorceUtah.com - 801-676-5506

This is a question that I am asked frequently from a spouse who was either recently served with divorce paperwork or from a spouse who is still in love with their partner and wants to remain in the marriage (even though their spouse has said "it's over") --

Can I Force My Spouse to Stay Married to me?

 The answer: No - you can't.

 I go into more detail in the video.

 

 The story I tell you is real.

 The poor guy was heartbroken that his wife no longer wanted to be married to him.

 He loved her and I could tell from the sound of his voice.

 Once you watch the video, you'll understand better. 

Watch, like, let me know if you have questions...

call me if you have a question 801-676-5506 -

we offer a free initial consultation and hope we can answer your questions.

 Enjoy the video!


Jeremy

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome list.I wasn't aware of this feature of this article.Celebration Attorney thanks!

    ReplyDelete